25 November 2008

Bowling Pin Putting


Our precious daughter is very observant and creative. On Sunday she pulled out a bowling pin and bowling ball and decided to "putt" the ball around the family room with the bowling pin. She was having so much fun that her brother joined in by getting out the other bowling ball and another bowling pin.



1 comment:

BECKY said...

You are SO good at blogging! You always have something worthwhile to say and it's fun to read about your family. I especially loved reading your posts about your kids and what their personalities are like right now. I can only imagine how fast time must be going and all these precious moments will be gone. You are so good at capturing them so that they will be fresh memories.

And I hear you on Facebook... blogging is so much better. But I find that so many people prefer it so I have to do some of both. I am a bit worried about people who live on Facebook though!

I like how Benjamin thinks we should glue lights up... what an easy idea! :)

Also, good luck with your new calling... sounds intense!! Let us know how your thing goes!

Okay I think that's all for now! I really hope we can get together sometime or tend your kids so that you guys can go window shopping or something fun like that. Merry Christmas and loves!