05 November 2008

First Snow

I'm going to make a snow angel!

Up, Daddy, up!


The view from our front porch.


Sledding. We have been waiting all summer for this!



Faster, Daddy, faster!

Today we went outside first thing this morning to play in the new fallen snow. The children loved it! What a good suggestion Dad! I am so glad that his job provides the opportunity for him to share such fun experiences with our family.

I love the beauty and wonder of snow. I even like to shovel the snow though I won't be doing much of that right now. Benjamin loves to play and make snow angels and sled and have snowball fights. We are still working on making a snowman. We just have to wait for the righ kind of snow. Bekah loves being outside and sledding. What can I say, they get it from their Mom. My favorite part is coming back in the warm house for cocoa and toast. Yum! Today we just settled for breakfast cereal.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun! I wish I could skip work to play in the snow :D

You guys got more snow than us, we barely have an inch if that. (right now anyways)

Meagan Rogers said...

I still haven't mentally switched to the idea of snow. It's so weird to think it's that cold! The highs here last week were in the 90's. Today we finally got to our normal highs of around 75. It's beautiful! But I do sometimes miss that fun feeling of fall/winter.