I drive on the freeway as little as possible these days, mostly because it is difficult to change lanes and turn my blinker on and off with one hand. It has created even less sympathy for those who have two hands and don't use their blinkers. I happen to travel just before rush hour once a week for about 45 minutes one way. I have never seen so many people cut across 2+ lanes WITHOUT ever turning on their blinker. I have been scared for my life a number of times!
Using a blinker is one of my pet peeves, and I hate it when people do NOT use their blinker. Traffic would travel so much smoother if people would use their blinkers and be courteous to others doing so. Hello! Weren't blinkers created for this reason? Hopefully, I will not die on the way home because some failed to use their blinker and collided with me. (Argh!)
The Main Event
1 day ago

1 comment:
That drives me nuts too!
Post a Comment