Yesterday, I finished Benjamin's flame bag. I feel bad because we picked out the fabric on President's Day and it has taken me quite a long time to get around to sewing it together. Yesterday was the first day all week I was able to put the baby down for a nap without napping with him. I took advantage of my few minutes of peace to sew the first half of the bag. Then, Ryan woke up and needed to be fed and did not want to be put down again. I really wanted to finish the bag so I strapped on the Baby Bjorn, snapped in the baby, and returned to the sewing machine to finish sewing his bag. We had a very delighted boy when it was all done and the bag stayed pretty much attached to his arm the rest of the day.
The Main Event
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment