My friend, Naomi, posted this on her status on Facebook today. I had to laugh because that is about the only kind of "exercise" I seem to get lately. For someone who likes to be on time, it is often frustrating. However, I am learning to adjust a little bit at a time. Having three kids, even being pregnant with number three, really has thrown off my expectations of how long it takes to go anywhere. We still take about the same amount of time in the store or appointments, it just takes longer to get out the door.
The time it takes to do the extra tasks with having a baby seem to absorb the time and energy I could spend on exercising. I don't mind the extra work, I just need to find the time to work in some extra exercise outside of running after my kids, running up and down the stairs in my house to get things or put them away, and running late. Until then, I will smile and remember I am getting "exercise" when I am running late.
The Main Event
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment