I previously discussed how much we were able to accomplish last Saturday, and it was a lot more than a typical Saturday. I have to say that starting the week with a clean house was a totally different experience than starting the week with a house that needed to be clean.
Because the house was clean, on Monday I was able to spend an hour practicing my piano, get some exercising done, and listen to a book on CD all while my children spent Benjamin's day off from school as a pajama/movie day. Having a clean house made it easier to do the dishes every day because that was about the only "housework" that absolutely needed to be done, and picking up took care of the other areas of the house that I needed to clean. I was able to spend more quality time with my children without fretting about what was waiting to be cleaned that I had yet to get to. I enjoyed my home more and I felt more organized and together.
I know that every week won't be like this, but I sure enjoyed it and hope it can happen again sometime soon. Thank you, Michael, for all of your help last week. I couldn't have completed so much cleaning without your wonderful help with the house and the children. I know you don't feel like you did much, but what you did do was HUGE for me. Thank you so very, very much!
The Main Event
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment